Sunday, January 14, 2007

Santa knits!


Go Hawks!!!

I live in Hawkeye country! Our colors are 'black & gold'... and I love to create in black and gold! I quilt, knit, crochet and now, since I have more time on my hands and a new laptop, I will compute!! 'Bear' with me since I am new to this 'blog'thing...I love 'bears' and have a small collection gracing my entryway! Even Santa making 'teddies' at his workbench!!! The little bears are always invited to a 'Red Hat' tea party when my 'Coco visits G'ma! And my new Santa has a 'knit' suit on! This isn't all... there are 3 from my early years on the other side of the pillar and 6 more on top of the hutch facing the stairs!! I even bought baby clothes for a bear I made for a newborn of a friend of mine! Now, I've found a pattern for a 'fairisle' sweater to fit my bears! I've tried the pattern with varigated yarn so now you know one of my future projects! To learn how to knit fairisle!!
For my friends, this is a new blog...hopefully I can 'run' it better than my first one!

No comments: