Saturday, November 10, 2007

Little Sheep Yoke Cardigan!

I am browsing this morning waiting for the IOWA Hawkeyes to play...and look what I've found...!!!!
I absolutely love this and am going to make it! The sheep are just darling! I've started collecting a few sheep ornaments since I'm knitting more than quilting. Thanks to Jen for this pattern on her blog.
Go HAWKS!! The Hawks were victorious and the 'pig' has been returned to IOWA from Minnesota!!
Also, the Regina Regals were victorious and proceed farther into the state semifinals!!
I just read a very interesting article on the Lion Brand Yarn site from a woman who lives here in Iowa City and knits for veterans!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is absolutely adorable!!

Amanda said...

I got the pattern from a LYS in Portland, OR when visiting my cousin. You can buy the pattern online at http://www.thenakedsheepknitshop.com/patterns.htm It's basically just a felted basket and then the legs are i-cords (felted) that were atttached. Hope that helps. Thanks for reading my blog :)