Sunday, April 15, 2007

Peppermint Sunday!

The weather here is getting to be more like spring! I hope to get out and do more walking for my 'grass-ladybug' o'meter!!! OK!! I got my MILE done!!

I have the back on the needles for #5 baby sweater using RedHeart Soft Baby 'New Mint Twinkle'!! It looks like confetti! It's a V-neck cardigan w/Garter Stitch Ridge from "Rainbow Knits for Kids" by Cheryl Potter. (same as the blue one, just larger)

I just finished updating our deck furniture...we got new wicker style seating/tables today! I put together the tables and now we both can sit out there in comfort and enjoy the 2 ponds behind our home, complete w/ducks & geese! The cushions have two coordinating fabrics & can be mixed! This will be a terrific place to get a lot of knitting done!!

No comments: