Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Socks, socks, socks!!!

I have been busy knitting, 'sitting', listening and 'ducking'!!!

Mama & ducklings on Notting Hill~on the way to the ponds!!


G'pa & Zoey



Evan @ piano



Ethan @ piano




'confetti' garter ridge 3-6mo





Coco & Sherri





Monkey slipper socks#4

~Plymouth Italian Sockatta(cotton/wool/nylon) on sock 'hangers'!!!




Monkeys #3 Clown ~cotton/wool/nylon #2 dbpts







Monkeys #2 Clown ~cotton/wool/nylon #2dbpts








2strand cotton in 'Cairi's Sweetheart' pattern #1dbpts #5

1 comment:

Karen said...

You really have been bitten by the sock bug. They all look great. My main passion is sock knitting too. I'm trying to branch out to other things though. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'll be back to check on your "addiction".